Focused on YOU
Sierra Donor Services Eye Bank is your local ocular provider, uniquely qualified to bring you personal, reliable and timely service. We deliver safe, high quality corneas, cut to your specifications — when you need them. At any hour of the day or night, we can respond immediately to your exact requirements.
Our focused approach includes:
- Superior customized regional service (augmented by large respected corporate entity – DCI Donor Services)
- Safe, high quality ocular tissue which meets/exceeds all regulatory guidelines
- ASQ certified Quality Department personnel, along with EBAA Certified Eye Bank Technicians (CEBTs)
- Uniquely qualified medical directors, providing oversight and direction
- Preparation of posterior lamellar grafts in ISO 5/class 100 environment using the latest technology to deliver precise cuts for EK use
- Responsive, reliable and timely service (24/7)
- Easily accessible and updated online information
- Full accreditation by the EBAA (Eye Bank Association of America), registration with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and licensed by the California Department of Health
Sierra Donor Services Eye Bank is a nonprofit donor network coordinating the recovery of eye tissue in California, Nevada, Tennessee and Virginia. SDS Eye Bank is part of the DCI Donor Services, Inc. (DCIDS) family of organ and tissue recovery organizations, which includes the aforementioned states, plus New Mexico, giving it an exceptional advantage of total control of tissue recovery, processing and distribution. The SDS Eye Bank, in collaboration with a team of esteemed medical directors, establishes donor eligibility criteria which comply with and exceed all state and federal regulatory standards and regulations.
Because of SDS Eye Bank’s commitment to our local communities, we are able to consistently provide high quality ocular tissue — ensuring that every person in need receives the Gift of Sight.